AIM
Iwk4pnuts

That Escalated Quickly That Escalated Quickly

Oh, I get it now. Had to read the comments before it clicked. I'd almost say that escalated too quickly, it felt like nonsense non-sequitar. I didn't even laugh. But I give you 3 stars for the somewhat clever use of language.

Forever in Debt Forever in Debt

It was nice for an advertisement.

WaldFlieger responds:

WHAAA?!!!

Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV

First off this made me very happy, Ronald Jenkees needs more exposure like this. Secondly I actually enjoyed the singer, maybe it was just the fact that Jenkees' music is actually being used but the rapping was decent. Thirdly I feel the animator didn't really know how they wanted to end this video because the ending was very lazy reusing animations coupled with a cliche conclusion to a much more deserving climax.

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

This joke may be old and drawn out, but woah the references were coming lightning fast.

Sonic Transformations Sonic Transformations

Well it's not canon that's for sure, the voice acting was on the quiet side and all and all it was pretty short.
However the animation was decent

Exorz responds:

Oh, thanks bro, Ill try to do better next time! (thumbs up)

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Did anyone else notice?

Not a waltz. It was 4/4 time.

Otherwise, very good re-invent at the widely popular Rawest Forest.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Furries:

The greatest threat to mankinds continued existence.

Humor has always been spot on and with this flash, horror was top notch, albeit a little confusing how they were able to knock on his house and get away the time he rushed to the door. But as it was a single isolated incident and the flash didn't hang on the question, in fact, by ignoring it altogether and letting the audience worry about the unexplained was instrument in the mystery/fear that was building. By the time the man found King in the woods, you'd peaked in horror, so the twist was icing on the cake for me, not a deal breaker like other people have mentioned in their reviews.

Furbaby Loves You! B Furbaby Loves You! B

No Reason

Worse than the first. I could at least pretend there was some sort of deep Freudian artistic value with the first. But this was a choice between puke and starvation. Eating disorders? The sadistic blood bath before is out of sync with such a possibility. And then a lullaby leading ti either narcissism or random space death? This is all from the mindset of trying to bullshit an English assignment; I see nothing consistent with this flash besides unique, disturbing sounds and imagery.

Furbaby Loves You! A Furbaby Loves You! A

What.

The. Fuck.

From the artsy perspective that people are trying to force i take this as some sort of commentary on societal double standards.

On the whole, it's just fucked up random violence and sex.

Entertainment Entertainment

Not very entertaining.

The artwork was creative and moving. The voice acting was very interesting too. And I believe the extent of the like/dislike reviews is centered around the message, that multimedia entertainment is a mechanism for brainwashing. Here's my review on the message, and why i voted as I did, based on two hypotheticals.

First, if the message is sincere, the logic breaks down when you attempt to connect the act of "Thinking" about anything to perceptions of things, or in this case consciously changing and manipulating those perceptions via multimedia. This is the disconnect from the premise that multimedia brainwashes, to the alluded points of dangerous or sinful acts, such as murder. That there is no causal link between video game violence and actual violence is proof enough to disprove the premise, even if the logic is accepted.

But because of the voice acting and word choice, I find it more believable that this is either a idle animation work, or a satirical one.

The problem I have with this angle is the misrepresentation of the issue. For those who sincerely believe that video game sex or violence is causally related to deviance in those areas, and especially so for youths, hearing the choir sing words they already are brainwashed with doesn't help bring light; in fact the only people who could enjoy this film without being scared shitless are people who already know that video game violence is conservative bullocks. A good spoof or satire shows what is ridiculous about a position clearly, which this does not do at all.

The bulk of my score, 6/10, is earned from the artistic merit, but not for the message, comedic or not. The sincere message is indefensible and the comedic message is in bad taste.

akoRn responds: