AIM
Iwk4pnuts

The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

Title says フポンジ Should be スポンジ

Is what I would have said if i'd posted my review before reading through the rest of your words. Well done. You got me to look up an uncommon kanji that means penis. *Slow clap*

That Escalated Quickly That Escalated Quickly

Oh, I get it now. Had to read the comments before it clicked. I'd almost say that escalated too quickly, it felt like nonsense non-sequitar. I didn't even laugh. But I give you 3 stars for the somewhat clever use of language.

Forever in Debt Forever in Debt

It was nice for an advertisement.

WaldFlieger responds:

WHAAA?!!!

Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV

First off this made me very happy, Ronald Jenkees needs more exposure like this. Secondly I actually enjoyed the singer, maybe it was just the fact that Jenkees' music is actually being used but the rapping was decent. Thirdly I feel the animator didn't really know how they wanted to end this video because the ending was very lazy reusing animations coupled with a cliche conclusion to a much more deserving climax.

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

This joke may be old and drawn out, but woah the references were coming lightning fast.

Sonic Transformations Sonic Transformations

Well it's not canon that's for sure, the voice acting was on the quiet side and all and all it was pretty short.
However the animation was decent

Exorz responds:

Oh, thanks bro, Ill try to do better next time! (thumbs up)

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Did anyone else notice?

Not a waltz. It was 4/4 time.

Otherwise, very good re-invent at the widely popular Rawest Forest.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Furries:

The greatest threat to mankinds continued existence.

Humor has always been spot on and with this flash, horror was top notch, albeit a little confusing how they were able to knock on his house and get away the time he rushed to the door. But as it was a single isolated incident and the flash didn't hang on the question, in fact, by ignoring it altogether and letting the audience worry about the unexplained was instrument in the mystery/fear that was building. By the time the man found King in the woods, you'd peaked in horror, so the twist was icing on the cake for me, not a deal breaker like other people have mentioned in their reviews.

Furbaby Loves You! B Furbaby Loves You! B

No Reason

Worse than the first. I could at least pretend there was some sort of deep Freudian artistic value with the first. But this was a choice between puke and starvation. Eating disorders? The sadistic blood bath before is out of sync with such a possibility. And then a lullaby leading ti either narcissism or random space death? This is all from the mindset of trying to bullshit an English assignment; I see nothing consistent with this flash besides unique, disturbing sounds and imagery.

Furbaby Loves You! A Furbaby Loves You! A

What.

The. Fuck.

From the artsy perspective that people are trying to force i take this as some sort of commentary on societal double standards.

On the whole, it's just fucked up random violence and sex.