AIM
Iwk4pnuts

That Escalated Quickly That Escalated Quickly

Oh, I get it now. Had to read the comments before it clicked. I'd almost say that escalated too quickly, it felt like nonsense non-sequitar. I didn't even laugh. But I give you 3 stars for the somewhat clever use of language.

Forever in Debt Forever in Debt

It was nice for an advertisement.

WaldFlieger responds:

WHAAA?!!!

Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV

First off this made me very happy, Ronald Jenkees needs more exposure like this. Secondly I actually enjoyed the singer, maybe it was just the fact that Jenkees' music is actually being used but the rapping was decent. Thirdly I feel the animator didn't really know how they wanted to end this video because the ending was very lazy reusing animations coupled with a cliche conclusion to a much more deserving climax.

Castle Guard 2 Castle Guard 2

Do you even play test your games? Or have you forgotten the fact that you made this game means you know the solution? I'll give you one for potentially the first game I've seen from thegames8 that could have been fun.

Apocalipseed Apocalipseed

I really enjoyed this game a lot, however you should really be able to move the camera with the arrow keys or what not.

Also I found a little glitch, if you spend your upgrade points and then turn the game off by collapsing it or leaving the page and then come back, you will get all your upgrade points back but keep all the upgrades you purchased. So essentially you can buy all the upgrades after completing the first level with this glitch.

Election Ejection 2012 Election Ejection 2012

I really enjoyed this game, it looks nice and a lot of the game play elements require timing and reaction timing which make it stand out from the other launch games for being more then just click and watch games.
However I've already given this game a five already because this is an exact copy of your Justin Bieber Ejection game (or I really hope that was your game) so I'm going to only give you a 2 out of 5 for upgrading the quality of the game, but this is no more then an update, I wouldn't even consider this a expansion.

Hmmm(loop) Hmmm(loop)

Nice Work!

I am going to keep this loop in mind, if I ever decide to make a flash file... It was great stuff! The only advice i have is maybe an mp3 woulf have been better. It would have really cut down on the download time for people with dialup. Luckily, I have cable. :) Keep up the good work!